Eating on-the-go with celiac disease can be difficult sometimes. These tips will help make it easier!
From finding restaurants that are celiac friendly to grabbing a quick snack at a convenience store, navigating on-the-go eating with celiac disease can be difficult.
This quick guide provides a game plan and includes:
- App recommendations for finding gluten free meals
- Restaurant tips and best practices
- Convenience store snack suggestions
Add this Quick Guide to Eating On-the-Go with Celiac Disease to your toolbox today.
You may be interested in other resources in my store:
- Celiac Disease Education Bundle
- Celiac Survival Guide for New Diagnosis
- Celiac Disease & The Gluten Free Diet
- Celiac Disease Gluten-Free Brand Name Foods
- Tips for Cooking Gluten-Free Foods for those with Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity
- Celiac Disease Dorm
- Gluten Free Celiac Safe Candy Guide (Free!)
- Gluten-Free Travel Guide (Free!)
- Celiac Kitchen (Free!)