Living, eating, and thriving with Celiac Disease while living in the dorms
Going into the first year of college can be nerve-racking and stressful, especially if you have Celiac Disease. Be prepared with these tips, supply list, meal and snack ideas, and links to recipes that can be prepared in a microwave, air fryer, or toaster oven.
A must-have for every first year college student with celiac disease!
You may be interested in other resources in my store:
- Celiac Disease Education Bundle
- Celiac Survival Guide for New Diagnosis
- Celiac Disease & The Gluten Free Diet
- Celiac Disease Gluten-Free Brand Name Foods
- Tips for Cooking Gluten-Free Foods for those with Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity
- Gluten Free Celiac Safe Candy Guide (Free!)
- Gluten-Free Travel Guide (Free!)
- Eating on the Go with Celiac Disease (Free!)
- Celiac Kitchen (Free!)