DID YOU, A FAMILY MEMBER, OR FRIEND RECENTLY GET DIAGNOSED WITH CELIAC DISEASE AND THEY DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?
IF YOU ANSWERED “YES”, THIS HANDOUT IS FOR YOU.
I created this handout over fifteen years ago; it has had numerous revisions and updates. Ironically, I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2016. I used my own handout and progressed through the steps:
Step 1– Learn the basics. Realize that these big diet and lifestyle changes will not happen overnight.
Step 2– Find more of the hidden sources of gluten in your diet. Stretch yourself to make or try new GF foods.
Step 3– Maintenance
Three pages of jam-packed info and links to get through the first year after celiac diagnosis.
You may be interested in other resources in my store:
- Celiac Disease Education Bundle
- Celiac Disease & The Gluten Free Diet
- Celiac Disease Gluten-Free Brand Name Foods
- Tips for Cooking Gluten-Free Foods for those with Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity
- Celiac Disease Dorm
- Gluten Free Celiac Safe Candy Guide (Free!)
- Gluten-Free Travel Guide (Free!)
- Eating on the Go with Celiac Disease (Free!)
- Celiac Kitchen (Free!)